10.13.2010

Yes, y'all, it's fall!


Get out your high boots and kick those leaves, throw on those paper thin jackets that don't make any sense at any other time of year and wear them right now before it gets too cold and...




wrap yourself up in scarves!




As a friend and I peruse the thrift shops for scarves, I secretly fantasize that I find a vintage Hermes scarf
discarded by some rich stylish old lady.



Can a scarf be -or not- be hip, hot, or age appropriate?



Oh, they sure can. Skulls, bones, and peace signs are most definitely not age-appropriate (though I would like to mention that I happen to know that Jess has three skull-and-bones scarves in her closet. If you ask, she'll say they're for her kids to use).


I don't know why I didn't buy this one...it was one I could have worn all the time, and it was only $3.

Following is a video to share some ways in which to tie your scarves...we know you've always wanted to know how.






1 comment:

  1. the 'under-over over-under' trick is my new favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete