9.04.2010

What A Difference A Month Makes...


Remember this...


and this?


Now it's this...


and this!


So this fall I've got my work cut out for me - staying hip, probably forgetting hot, but ALWAYS going for age-appropriate while lugging a beach ball around under my shirt (and, let's be fair, a few deflated beach balls on my butt and thighs!).

Seeing my maternity clothes again, now on go-round three and loudly shrieking I'm no longer fashionable please let me go, is already making me want to weep a little bit. But rest assured this will be the last time, so I'm making do with what I've got. We'll see how it goes.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jess (and the rest of the crew!) I feel for you. After not being able to wear ANY of my fall/winter stuff last season I am totally psyched to wear them this season. Maternity clothes are the pits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Congrats!!! I see a minivan in your future. Much love to you all from Florida. ~ Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Leah - don't say that to Jed! I"m trying to keep the logistics of three from him, since he's a bit skittish - though I'm sure you're probably right :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow, jess! where have i been, living under a rock!? congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete