11.09.2010

Bitch, Don't Touch My Weave!


My youngest daughter has very little hair compared to her brother and sister. I do believe that it hasn't quite taken off yet but it will. My mother brought some old wigs along with dress-ups and fancy shoes for the kids to play with, the wig has not left her head for a couple of days now.

I notice a lot now that celebrity hair gets bigger and longer all the time and weaves, extension, and wigs are the norm if you are someone in front of the camera and even if your not. I think that particularly the under 25 set may feel pressure to add to their already more than adequate tresses.
Has an adequate head of hair gone the way of natural breasts, enhanced
meaning better?

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, your child in her wig is what I looked like throughout my childhood (and much the same as I look upon waking). Tell her to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bravoooo that's the spirit !!!

    ReplyDelete