4.09.2010

Get It Now - Gladiator Sandals


So I started a post on my NEW and COMFORTABLE and GREAT-LOOKING gladiator sandals that ZIP UP THE BACK, and before getting too far into it thought I'd do a little research. Just confirm what I'd been feeling - that I am on-track, stylistically speaking, for spring.

And it turns out I am, if this was the spring of 2008.

I was a bit deflated. I've been prancing (flouncing?) around in these babies for the past few days, feeling just fab. Maybe I was recapturing my young (er) and free (er) self of spring 2008?

I didn't wear them for a day or two, then I thought: fuck it. The celebs hire people to get them there early. I have it do it all on my own. And given how slow I am to get things done, it's practically timely of me to be wearing gladiator sandals a mere 24 months late.

So here they are. Plan on seeing A LOT of them in the next few months. And go get 'em here. It is way more trendy to be late than to be early.


No comments:

Post a Comment